F. S. Waller (1822-1905) was a British architect and antiquarian of Gloucester, where he was the
resident architect to the Dean and Chapter of Gloucester Cathedral. He was articled to the civil
engineer and county surveyor for Gloucestershire, Thomas Fulljames (1808-74), who proposed him
as a fellow of the RlBA in 1856. Waller worked in partnership with Fulljames 1846-70 and with
Walter Bryan Wood from 1852. Most of his architectural commissions were in Gloucestershire. He
also designed an extension in the Tudor Revival style to Great Tew Park House in Oxfordshire.
He retired in 1900 and died at Barnwood, Gloucestershire on 22 March 1905.
(Biographical information copied directly from the dealer's description.)