Johns Hopkins University
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Overview The Keysers and Wymans were two of Baltimore's leading civic-minded and philanthropic families during the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The papers consist of diaries, memoirs, correspondence, genealogical information, newspaper clippings, maps, and photographs ranging in date from 1800 to 1968.
Overview The collection spans 1950-2010. In 1930, Mrs. Mary Willard Berry, wife of Dean Edward Berry presided over the first organizational meeting of the "Women's Faculty Club," founded by request of President Joseph S. Ames to "promote social contacts among the members." Although the records of the Woman's Club of The Johns Hopkins University span the years 1939 to 1985, they consist primarily of minutes of the group's meetings from 1939 to 1980. There are also directories of club members and by-laws...