Skip to main content

Volume 67, 1948

 Item — Box: 4

Scope and Contents note

From the Series:

Series 2, Circulars, consists of bound volumes of that publication, dating from 1876 to the present; there are two copies of each volume. From 1876 to 1879, the Circulars were published in octavo, changing to quarto in December 1879. In December 1903 they returned to octavo, and the Annual Report of the President and Register became part of the Circular. Until 1920, the Circular was a general publication, including: announcements of courses, meetings, and public lectures; lists of officers, faculty and students; enrollment statistics; class schedules; class rosters; minutes of the meetings of scholarly societies; course descriptions; proceedings of special events (e.g., Commemoration Day); announcements of the activities of faculty, students and alumni; and abstracts of scholarly papers and articles. After 1920, the Circular became simply the catalogs of the various University divisions and the Annual Report and Register.

Dates

  • Creation: 1948

Creator

Extent

From the Record Group: 54.5 Cubic Feet (2 record center cartons, 119 letter size document boxes, 3 letter half-size document boxes, 3 legal size document boxes, 1 legal half-size document box, 5 flat boxes (25 x 21 x 3 inches))

Language of Materials

From the Record Group: English

Repository Details

Part of the Special Collections Repository

Contact:
The Sheridan Libraries
Special Collections
3400 N Charles St
Baltimore MD 21218 USA