Marie Dujardin memoir
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of one volume of short sketches of various people, mostly French, written by Marie Dujardin, the widow of French journalist and writer, Edouard Dujardin. It concerns individuals associated with the Belle Époque, including: Jean Ajalbert, Jacques Audiberti, Madame Aurel, André Billy, André Chamson, Jean Cocteau, Paul-Louis Couchoud, Léon-Paul Fargue, Jean Follain, Gérard d'Houville (Marie de Régnier), Henri Herz, James Joyce, Valery Larbaud, Paul Léautaud, Lugné-Poe, André Malraux, Max Jacob, Henri Mondor, George Moore, Adrienne Monnier, Jean Paulhan, Georges Pillement, Rachilde (Marguerite Vallette-Eymery), Henri Sauguet, Paul Souday, Paul Valéry, Francis Vielé-Griffin, and Charles Vildrac.
- Creation: undated
- Dujardin, Marie (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is housed off-site and requires 48-hours' notice for retrieval. Please contact Special Collections for more information.
Collection is open for use.
Conditions Governing Use
Single copies may be made for research purposes. Researchers are responsible for determining any copyright questions. It is not necessary to seek our permission as the owner of the physical work to publish or otherwise use public domain materials that we have made available for use, unless Johns Hopkins University holds the copyright.
Biographical / Historical
No biographical or historical information is available at this time.
0.167 Cubic Feet (1 volume in 1 box)
Language of Materials
Scope and Content Note
The collection consists of one volume of short sketches of various people, mostly French, written by Marie Dujardin, the widow of French journalist and writer, Edouard Dujardin. It concerns individuals associated with the Belle Époque.
Formerly part of MS 34.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Courtesy of Professor Carmen Gray.
This is no known processing information for this collection.
- Jacob, Max, 1876-1944 (Person)
- Joyce, James, 1882-1941 (Person)
- Moore, George, 1852-1933 (Person)
- Dujardin, Marie (Person)
- Ajalbert, Jean, 1863-1947 (Person)
- Audiberti, Jacques, 1899-1965 (Person)
- Aurel (Person)
- Billy, André, 1882-1971 (Person)
- Chamson, André, 1900-1983 (Person)
- Cocteau, Jean, 1889-1963 (Person)
- Couchoud, Paul Louis, 1879-1959 (Person)
- Fargue, Léon-Paul, 1876-1947 (Person)
- Follain, Jean, 1903-1971 (Person)
- Herz, Henri, 1803-1888 (Person)
- Houville, Gérard d', 1875-1963 (Person)
- Larbaud, Valéry, 1881-1957 (Person)
- Léautaud, Paul, 1872-1956 (Person)
- Lugné-Poe, 1869-1940 (Person)
- Malraux, André, 1901-1976 (Person)
- Mondor, Henri, 1885-1962 (Person)
- Monnier, Adrienne (Person)
- Paulhan, Jean, 1884-1968 (Person)
- Pillement, Georges, 1898-1984 (Person)
- Rachilde, 1860-1953 (Person)
- Sauguet, Henri, 1901-1989 (Person)
- Souday, Paul, 1869-1929 (Person)
- Valéry, Paul, 1871-1945 (Person)
- Vielé-Griffin, Francis, 1864-1937 (Person)
- Vildrac, Charles, 1882-1971 (Person)
- Marie Dujardin memoir
- May 07, 2008
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Special Collections Repository
The Sheridan Libraries
3400 N Charles St
Baltimore MD 21218 USA