Records of the Institute for Cooperative Research/ Office of University Sponsored Projects.
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
38.99 Cubic Feet (28 record center cartons, 10 letter size document boxes, 1 letter half-size document box)
The Institute for Cooperative Research changed its name around 1969-1970 to the Sponsored Research Administration. In 1977 the name was changed to the Office of Sponsored Projects, and, in 1983, to the Office of University Sponsored Projects.
Since 1947, the following men have served as director of the ICR (or its successor agencies):
Lawrence R. Hafstad, 1947-1950
William B. Burford III, 1950-1953
H. Ridgely Warfield, 1953-1967
Benjamin G. Willis, 1967-1971
Alfred P. Ashton, 1971-1975
Richard E. Hufnail, 1975-[1982?]
John Dearden, 1983-[1991?]
Immediate Source of Acquisition
"ICR, Newest in University Family, Has Wide Range of Science Research," APL News, April 1950.
- Institute for Cooperative Research/Office of University Sponsored Projects (Organization)
- Office of University Sponsored Projects (Organization)
Part of the Special Collections Repository
The Sheridan Libraries
3400 N Charles St
Baltimore MD 21218 USA