Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Collection consists of bookplates currently in use in the Milton S. Eisenhower Library, The Johns Hopkins University. Labels, previously used in an exhibit of the bookplates, are also included and provide descriptive information.
George Wills papers
Items removed from books
This is a collection assembled by Sheridan Libraries Special Collections staff for manuscript items removed from books during gift processing. Dates vary depending on the item. For more information about this collection, please contact Special Collections.
John Dos Passos library card application
Johns Hopkins University Library Acquisitions department records
This collection contains administrative files related to the operation of the Acquisitions Department within the Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Sheridan Libraries, at Johns Hopkins University dating from 1876 to 1997. Materials include correspondence, subject files, shelflists, records and acknowledgement of gifts, and other information concerning the day-today operations of a library acquisitions department.
Johns Hopkins University Library Auxiliary Groups records
The Library Auxiliary Groups early records begin in 1879. This collection includes records of the Library Committee; Friends of the Library; and Library Staff Association.
Johns Hopkins University Library Resource Services Department records
This collection contains administrative files related to the operation of the Resource Services Department within the Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Sheridan Libraries, at Johns Hopkins University dating from 1974 to 1995. The collection contains meeting minutes, annual plans, statistics, and in-house guides related to providing reference services to the Hopkins community.
Johns Hopkins University Library Support Services Department records
This collection contains administrative files related to the operation of the Support Services Department within the Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Sheridan Libraries, at Johns Hopkins University dating from 1975 to 1993. Materials include reports, blueprints, space surveys, subject files, and other information concerning the day-today logistical operations of a library.
Laurence Hall Fowler papers
This collection contains most of the working papers from Fowler's architectural practice (1906-1945) as well as photographs documenting other architects' work in the area. These plans, photographs and documents represent one of the most important archives on the built environment of Baltimore.
McKendree Llewellyn Raney poetry collection
McKendree Llewellyn Raney was Librarian of the Johns Hopkins University, 1908-1927. Collection consists largely of typescripts of poems by Carl Sandburg with inscriptions by the poet. Materials range in date from 1929 to 1954.
- Library services (university function) 5
- administrative records 4
- letters (correspondence) 2
- Academic librarians 1
- Academic libraries 1
- American poetry 1
- Architectural rendering 1
- Architecture 1
- Architecture photographers 1
- Authors, American 1
- Bookplates, American 1
- Drawing books 1
- Letters 1
- Librarians 1
- Library cards 1
- Maryland--Baltimore 1
- Private libraries 1
- Trade catalogs 1
- United States 1
- account books 1
- architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- bookplates 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- congressional committee reports 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1
- notebooks 1
- personnel records 1
- poems 1
- sketchbooks 1
- speeches (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Johns Hopkins University 2
- Citizens' Commission on Maryland Government 1
- Clark, Ronald W. (Ronald William), 1916-1987 1
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 1
- Eisenhower, Milton Stover, 1899-1985 1
- Fowler, Laurence Hall, 1876-1971 1
- Goodall, E. C. (Edna C.) 1
- Library. John Work Garrett Library 1
- Library. University Archives 1
- Raney, M. Llewellyn (McKendree Llewellyn), 1877-1964 1
- Reese, Lizette Woodworth, 1856-1935 1
- Roland Park Company 1
- Sandburg, Carl, 1878-1967 1
- United States. National Commission on the Causes and Prevention of Violence 1
- Webb, Mary, 1881-1927 1
- Whicher, George Frisbie, 1889-1954 1
- Wills, George S. (George Stockton), 1936- 1 ∧ less