Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
With the passing of the National Defense Act on October 16, 1916, a unit of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps was formally established at Hopkins under what was then the Department of Military Science and Tactics (now known as the Department of Military Science). This collection primarily includes photographs and clippings (both mainly contained in photograph album pages). The collection also includes, to a lesser degree: photocopies of historical documents and historical research,...
J. Montgomery Gambrill (1880-1953) was a historian and professor at Columbia University and Johns Hopkins University. This collection consists largely of typed and handwritten correspondence, subject files, and teaching files reagarding his research and administrative duties, from 1794 to 1966.
1794-1966 and undated; Majority of material found within 1910-1952
The Johns Hopkins Center for Italian Studies at Villa Spelman was established in the early 1970s in accordance with the bequest of Leolyn and Timothy Mather Spelman. The property was sold by the university in September 2008. This collection consists of records of the Villa Spelman from 1961 to 2006; the bulk of the material dates from 1980 to 2000.
1961 - 2006; Majority of material found within 1980 - 2000