Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents
The records of the Department of Mathematical Sciences range in date from 1954 to 1992. They are divided into two subgroups. Records in subgroup 1 are primarily those of Dr. Eliezer Naddor, a Hopkins faculty member from 1956 to 1986 and Professor from 1964 to 1986, although they do contain a large amount of departmental administrative and student records. When removed from Naddor's office, these records were without order or arrangement; a series and file arrangement was imposed upon the...
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Faculty
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: Mathematics--Study and teaching
- Names: Johns Hopkins University
- Names: Johns Hopkins University. Department of Operations Research and Industrial Engineering