Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Oral history recordings, transcripts, notes, and related material pertaining to "The History of African Americans at Johns Hopkins University" project, active from 2003-2008, which interviewed alumni, faculty, medical professionals, and staff affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. Notable figures interviewed for this project include Ben Carson, Levi Watkins, and Frederick I. Scott (the first Black student to graduate from Johns Hopkins University). More information about the project is...
2003-2006 and undated
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Faculty
- Subject: College students
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae
- Subject: University history (university function)