Showing Resources: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Hopkins Spectator (renamed Homewood Spectator in May 1992) was a Johns Hopkins University student publication funded by the Johns Hopkins College Republicans. This collection consists of issues from 1988-1995.
Collection — Box: 1 
Overview The Maryland Journal and Baltimore Advertiser was published in Baltimore, Maryland from August 20, 1773 to December 30, 1794. This collection consists of Volume 1, published Friday, August 20, 1773.
Overview This collection consists of oral history interviews and printed materials collected primarily in the 1990s by Michael Makarovich, who researched the evolution of gay bars in Baltimore, Maryland.
- newspapers 2
- College student newspapers and periodicals 1
- College students--Political activity 1
- Gay bars 1
- Gay community 1
- Student life (university function) 1
- audiocassettes 1
- electronic records (digital records) 1
- magazines (periodicals) 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- Johns Hopkins University. Hopkins Spectator 1
- Leon's of Baltimore 1
- Makarovich, Michael 1
- Maryland Journal and Baltimore Advertiser 1
- Pepper Hill Club 1