Showing Collections: 141 - 150 of 1363
Carl Alfred Jacobson (1876-1952) was a scientist and chief editor of The Encyclopedia of Chemical Reactions from 1946 to 1956. The collection consists of diaries dating from 1899 to 1947 and reprints of publications dating from 1908 to 1930. The diaries form the bulk of the collection.
Carl F. (Finley) Christ (1923-2017) was an American economist and a Professor Emeritus of Economics at Johns Hopkins University. This collection contains his administrative files, teaching materials, writings, correspondence, and research subject files. The papers span from 1931 to 2006.
The Carlyle Barton Laboratory was a semi-autonomous engineering laboratory (early 1950s to 1970), operating under contract for the United States Air Force, in collaboration with the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Johns Hopkins University. The records include technical reports with unique identifiers in the form of report numbers given by the Laboratory. The reports were produced from 1954 to 1968.
Carol Lynn (1893-1987, born Carol Lynn Fetser) was a dancer and educator who was the co-director with Ted Shawn of the Jacob's Pillow ballet school. Lynn taught privately in Baltimore in the 1920s and 1930s and directed the Peabody Preparatory Dance Department from 1947 until her retirement in 1970. The Carol Lynn papers contain Lynn's choreography with corresponding musical scores, a collection of her 16mm dance films, and photographs, programs, and other documents related to her career.
The Carrollton Viaduct, located over Gwynns Falls near Carroll Park in Baltimore, Maryland, was the first stone masonry bridge built for railroad use in the United States. Collection consists of pages from the Citizens and Farmer's Almanac, July 1830, describing the Carrollton Viaduct.
Collection consists of an untitled, hand-written essay written in Italian and dated December 2, 1803. The essay describes the restoration in 1803 of the "Castelfranco Altarpiece," a painting by Giorgione.
The Rent Notebook which forms this collection is a bound holographic volume, covered in vellum, written in Catalan, 1718-1721. A few pages are written in Spanish. The recording of rents was mostly completed by Don Isodoro de Puig Molto whose signature appears on several pages.