Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of eight volumes containing meeting minutes, membership information, and financial accounts of the Druid Hill Permanent Building and Saving Association of Baltimore City. The association was founded in 1873. Membership was generally derived from the Baltimore small merchant and working class and later included various proprietors, mostly Jewish-American, of real estate businesses.
This is an artificially-assembled collection with manuscript materials acquired by Special Collections curators, relating to Latin American history and spanning from the 18th to early 20th century.
This is an artificially-assembled collection with manuscript items selected by curators in Special Collections. This collection contains diaries, postcards, letters, and other material related to history and life in Maryland, 1818-2015 (Bulk: 1818-1957).
This collection contains most of the working papers from Fowler's architectural practice (1906-1945) as well as photographs documenting other architects' work in the area. These plans, photographs and documents represent one of the most important archives on the built environment of Baltimore.