Facilities management (university function)
Subject Source: Local sources
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Overview Homewood Museum (formerly Homewood House) is a historic property located on the Homewood Campus of Johns Hopkins University. This collection consists of material (bulk 1973-1986) related to the 1987 restoration and re-purposing of the structure as a museum.
Overview The records of the Johns Hopkins Club, Inc., and its predecessors range in date from 1880 to 1981. Included are minutes of meetings of the Board of Governors, correspondence, memoranda, membership lists, monthly and yearly financial reports, committee reports, and constitutions and by laws. Also contained in the records is an oral history of the Club prepared in 1980 from the recollections of Robert Lewis, one of the architects of the building.
Overview Johns Hopkins Facilities & Real Estate (JHFRE) provides full support services for the Johns Hopkins Homewood campus, as well as planning, design, construction, and property management for other Hopkins campuses. These records primarily include files of real estate purchases, renovations, reports, and letters, while another bulk of the records includes the files of the creation of the Shriver Hall Murals. The records range from 1937 to 1971.